Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
just found out. even though i am getteing a great price, it's not employee pricing becasuse my family member works for a dealership, not GM directly, so theyre saying they cant give the discount to family, only the dealership employee directly...

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
just found out. even though i am getteing a great price, it's not employee pricing becasuse my family member works for a dealership, not GM directly, so theyre saying they cant give the discount to family, only the dealership employee directly...
Go to this site, https://www.mygmdiscount.com/cud-program-overview, read up on the rules, go to the Build and Price section and see if the price the program offers beats your current price. If it does ask if your dealer will accept the program and if they do then sign up on the site, join a credit union, generate an authorization code once the dealer tells you your order is being built and enjoy the savings.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Anyone know what credit unions are considered "participating" for the GM discount program? --Bob
Bob, see if this works. Go to mygmdiscount.com On the home page, at the top right, next to "sign in", there is "create an account". Create an account, then sign in. After you sign in, in that same area of the page, next to "sign out", you will see "my profile". Click on that, and then click on "credit union information update". You can then select a state, and then, below that, see all the participating credit unions in that state. If all that does not work, you can PM me a message of a credit union you belong to or are thinking of joining, and your state, and I will look it up for you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Go to this site, https://www.mygmdiscount.com/cud-program-overview, read up on the rules, go to the Build and Price section and see if the price the program offers beats your current price. If it does ask if your dealer will accept the program and if they do then sign up on the site, join a credit union, generate an authorization code once the dealer tells you your order is being built and enjoy the savings.
Thank you!! I used to be a member of municipal credit union, ill join again if need be. It'l be about $1700 cheaper if i can get the union discount. I'll check it out Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Hey y'all ...could somebody tell me if any Credit union in Missouri participates?
Looks like there are about 50 or more in Missouri.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts