Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Completed the buyers tour today with my son and we started our beautiful Cyber Gray Stingray for the first time at 1:30 central time. Got to install the custom plaque with my name on the console while we were in the cockpit... Had a amazing time watching 1,700 parts come together over a 10 1/2 hour time period. Nathan, was our guide, and was fantastic. He went way above and beyond my best expectation. Truly a experience of a lifetime. Now I have to wait until 3/19 for the museum pick up. Gonna be hard to be patient!

Highly recommend the buyers tour and photo album. A real bargain that can be cherished for a lifetime.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Thanks for the update Scott. Glad you and your son had such a good time. It is nice that you are close enough that you can do both the Buyers Tour and the Museum delivery! :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Cool thing is my son graduated from Western Kentucky University (BG) in 2007.after the tour we were able to drive a around their beautiful campus and reminisce.

Quite a few of the GM folks live in the Spring Hill, TN area (area where we live) and commute to BG. The GM folks were so friendly and many said "thanks for buying our car". Just a amazing time!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We do! I'm so excited thinking about the Museum Delivery experience coming up on 3/18. I have two brothers coming in from out of state to enjoy the experience with my son and I. We lost both parents over the last couple of years. My dad was a real sports car enthusiast and would really get a kick out of this. My brothers and I have agreed we would have a high adventure trip each year to keep us close. This is a grat way to start the tradition!

·
18,669 Posts
Scott, Museum Delivery will a wonderful experience for you/your family! Like your commitment you and your brothers have made, and this will be this year's high adventure trip!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts