Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
again just for info, PLEASE do not turn this thread sour with apple vs android, not interested in that discussion

I love it - want something that will replace my ipad mini and my phone - a cut out to show how big the 6+ is:

but it won't fit the cupholder - this is a great alternative - simple and high quality:

Kenu Airframe+ - Kenu

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is that the 6 or 6+? Want to get one for the same reasons. Does it fit in the center console and/or behind the screen?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
That AirFrame is awesome! AirFrame + Go Pro = No $1795 Navigation option

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have the iPhone 6 on pre order, should get on Friday :) Did not opt for the plus, I am just not ready to step into the PHABLET world just yet. My brother has the samsung s5 and at 5.1 inches I think that is a bit large. So the plus at 5.5 inches seems gigantic. I think it's funny we went from large phones, to super small phones now we are going back to the larger phones ;) can't wait for my iPhone 6 though. Had this 5 for two years now.....

·
Registered
579 Posts
...This is a funny thread Apple has large screens well its about time.. I see more sheep heading to line up. :cool:

iphone-troll1.jpg

·
Registered
1,385 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks for the pics of the "cutout" phones in the cup holders. I just pre-ordered my iPhone 6, so it's nice to see that I will have no issues with it being secured while driving.

Reactions: glen e

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the pics of the "cutout" phones in the cup holders. I just pre-ordered my iPhone 6, so it's nice to see that I will have no issues with it being secured while driving.
Pics are without cases so yours may fit diff once you get it...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Pics are without cases so yours may fit diff once you get it...
I never use a case so I should be good, thanks again

·
Registered
195 Posts
I put my coke in one side and turn my 6+ sideways in the other cup holder... Gotta have my ginormous phone-LOL

·
Registered
489 Posts
I am on mine right now and it is huge but I love it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts