Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys:

My name is Mike & I live in Western New York. I am buying my first Vett (3Lt/251 Convertable) at the ripe old age of 65.
I am thoroughly enjoying this site. Can't seem to get enough C-7 talk. I haven't been this excited since I got my Fanner Fifty for Christmas when I was a kid.

Best Regards, Mike

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi Guys:

My name is Mike & I live in Western New York. I am buying my first Vett (3Lt/251 Convertable) at the ripe old age of 65.
I am thoroughly enjoying this site. Can't seem to get enough C-7 talk. I haven't been this excited since I got my Fanner Fifty for Christmas when I was a kid.

Best Regards, Mike
Welcome Mike!

Picking up my C7 today! My fever is out of control! lol

·
Registered
993 Posts
The fever. No known cure. Remission is possible with a C7 in the garage though.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The c7I ordered is a Lt3 z51 yellow with dual racing strips and black mirrors and spoiler chrom z51 wheels. Performance exhaust auto trans ,carbon fiber trim,yellow calipers,sill plates,wheel center capsw/ stingray logo,premium mats and battery protection,vehicle cover Did I mention it was a Convertable?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds nice Gary. Reid to put that combo together. But I only wanted a two color setup.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks small town girl.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome! I kinda got behind in welcoming the newbies, so forgive me for the delay. Your order sounds great! Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Glad to have you here Mike. Now we have some great pictures posted of other members' convertibles to help tide you over until yours comes in. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts