Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading articles yesterday and came upon one about a auto tester that got to drive all seven of the 'Cs'. Realized I have driven all 7 over the years starting with a 1957 and ending with the 2014. How many of you have driven all 7 of the Cs?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have driven all 7 as well. Although my C7 is beyond compare I think the 2nd generation will always remain my favorite and specifically the the 1967 model.

Reactions: Tom0021

·
Registered
55 Posts
I too have driven all 7, but did not drive a C1 or C2 very far. Maybe around the block in each. I bit further in a few C3s. I've owned a C4, C5, C6, and now a C7. The C2 remains THE classic design. I'll never forget the first C2 I saw as a 10 year old boy!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was reading articles yesterday and came upon one about a auto tester that got to drive all seven of the 'Cs'. Realized I have driven all 7 over the years starting with a 1957 and ending with the 2014. How many of you have driven all 7 of the Cs?
Where did you find the article? Remember the name? I'd dig reading a perspective from someone who'd driven each variant over the years.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
28 Posts
All but the C1. I don't think I can fit into one anymore anyway.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you find the article? Remember the name? I'd dig reading a perspective from someone who'd driven each variant over the years.

I don't recall was doing a search at lunch. It was the white care he drove that we see in at new 2014 pic..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts