Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curt C6 Corvette trailer hitch with all hardware, $100, buyer pays shipping. Fits standard exhaust set up only, will not work with NPP exhaust.

View attachment 13914

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm new to the forum after following a link for a trailer hitch for sale. But it was from 2014. I'm wondering if any anyone has added a trailer hitch with an attachment to put the front wheel of a motorcycle into for transport. Does anyone have experience with this setup? And/or perhaps wish to sell same?

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum after following a link for a trailer hitch for sale. But it was from 2014. I'm wondering if any anyone has added a trailer hitch with an attachment to put the front wheel of a motorcycle into for transport. Does anyone have experience with this setup? And/or perhaps wish to sell same?
Hi Bill,
Welcome aboard. I still have the C6 hitch and hardware, like new, but it will not work with NPP exhaust.
I'm sure there is an attachment out there just for the bike wheel setup that will fit into the receiver.
Send a pm (conversation here) if you desire any more info.

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Welcome to our forum Bill. There have been several posts regarding adding a hitch to a C7 that can be found using our Search Community option at the top of each section. Here is one that might be of use C7 with a trailer hitch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts