Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm having an issue where when i'm shifting from 1st to 2nd gear with auto rev match enabled the rpms are shooting up as if i was downshifting, its super annoying and glitchy i guess, anyone had any issues like this? trying to figure out what would be causing this, i tryed searching around couldn't really find anyone with similar problems.

· Registered
2014 Premier Edition
248 Posts
I have a '14 C7 Premier M7 - I tried the rev match and it's been off ever since because it worked exactly as you described. Sounded like I'd never driven a manual before and just kept my foot on the gas pedal. Useless IMO. I didn't realize the autos even had it.

· Registered
511 Posts
So I'm having an issue where when i'm shifting from 1st to 2nd gear with auto rev match enabled the rpms are shooting up as if i was downshifting, its super annoying and glitchy i guess, anyone had any issues like this? trying to figure out what would be causing this, i tryed searching around couldn't really find anyone with similar problems.
I’m confused my C7 popped up rpms on down shifting only NEVER on up shifts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a '14 C7 Premier M7 - I tried the rev match and it's been off ever since because it worked exactly as you described. Sounded like I'd never driven a manual before and just kept my foot on the gas pedal. Useless IMO. I didn't realize the autos even had it.
hmm, sounds like we have the same issue. Mines worked perfect for over a year since ive had the car, just recently started doing it. It works really good, well used to. Just can't figure out whats causing it to do this.

· Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2016 Z06 M7. I find the 1-2 shift a bit notchy. As long as I shift crisply it works great. but a slow shift will either grind, clunk or if too slow rev. I think the rev-match is initiated at a certain point in the movement of the gear in the gate area. I have the forced 1-4 shift removed. So if I am just putting around I shift 1-3-5 and when I want to go I use all the gears. The downshifts always work great.

Hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts