Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, looking to sell my tires and wheels fast - which is why they are priced so low! Both tires and wheels are OEM original, with 6,500 miles. Both in perfect condition. Located in Bay Area. You may be skeptical regarding the price, I just don't have a lot of room to store them and they are currently at America's Tire in Dublin. If purchase is outside of Bay Area then you will need to pay for shipping

I had an earlier post but dropped the price by nearly 50%.

Ping me if interested.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
No, I don't believe they will fit a Z51, front brakes are too big.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ah good point. Didn't really think about the brake caliper clearance. I'm not sure then.

No, I don't believe they will fit a Z51, front brakes are too big.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Ah good point. Didn't really think about the brake caliper clearance. I'm not sure then.
I do recall reading somewhere that they will just barely clear the caliper but the balance weights will hit. If you relocate the balance weights they can be made to fit but personally, that's too close for comfort. All it takes is a rock to get wedged in there and things could get ugly.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm in Livermore. Just curious what wheels and tires you installed. I would like to replace the OEM run flats with a tire having a more flexible sidewall for a less harsh ride. Also, I'm having a hard time finding aftermarket wheels with the correct offset.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, just down the road from me! I installed TSW's Nurburgring. America's Tire ordered them directly from TSW so I got the exact spec as the Z51 OEM front and rear 19/20, along with Michelin Sport Run Flat Tires. Looks amazing. Fills in the wheel well nicely and provides a much more aggressive look. Added the molded splash guards from ShopChevyParts and looks even better. I'll post pics soon.

2014 Corvette Stingray Rear Molded Splash Guards Black - 22935639 - Exterior - Corvette Stingray

My originals did sell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts