Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thanks for the post. One of my favorite shows!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As most are aware - love them or hate them - Top Gear is a very big deal on the international stage. And the fact that they picked the Corvette hands down over their own British icon is a huge win for Chevy's engineers & great PR for the car. Well done Team C7. :)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Joshua, great article, I noticed in the article they tried to justify the Jag over the C7 but they couldn't.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
403 Posts
Happy to see this... they are usually quite reluctant to give glowing reviews of any US cars on their show. I think lately they've been delving a little too much into their 'crazy mud driving of a motor home fabricated on the chassis of an old Yugo' kind of thing! Wonder if they'll have an episode with the "Stig" driving a C7 for a time on their 'speed board'??? Sure hope so!!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I have a Volkswagen designed car assembled in a Volkswagen owned Mexican factory by Mexican workers. But somehow, I do not consider it to be a Mexican car. The Jaguar is made in England and Jaguar is owned by Tata Motors of India. While the car is designed and built in England, in the back of my mind, I keep thinking it is an Indian car, as Tata management must be making some decisions, or reviewing decisions, at some level.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is it an article or a video? I don't think it's working on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Hit the arrow buttons on the photos.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: Raydor

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Click the arrow on the right of the picture to go to the next page.

Reactions: Raydor

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am also missing something here,the next page only displays photos, does not seem to have a full write-up besides the short paragraph. Thks all the same.

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Don't click the arrow UNDER the picture; rather click the arrow on the RIGHT of the picture.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Don't click the arrow UNDER the picture; rather click the arrow on the RIGHT of the picture.
TQ. When I clicked on the next arrow on the right of the picture, the picture did change but the text (pg.1) stayed the same yesterday n early today. I just tried it again and it seems to work properly.(Almost thought that it was a PC vs Apple thingy..hehe)

·
Registered
896 Posts
Click on each following picture and the text changes...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Why can't they show BBC's Top Gear here in the states???

The 3 stooges that host America's version of Top Gear completely ruin the show.

Thank God Netflix has BBC's version!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why can't they show BBC's Top Gear here in the states???

The 3 stooges that host America's version of Top Gear completely ruin the show.

Thank God Netflix has BBC's version!!!
They do show it on Directv. They also have an American Top Gear which I like better, but is over for the season.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
My cable company has BBC and shows Top Gear on Mondays.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts