1,196 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Reactions: Suzy Cruisy

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
This will be ours.. transferring from a current car.

Not as 'fun' as the C7 custom ones, but our anniversary is special to us! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
View attachment 9190
Finally came in.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
I need translation on this one. Too tired after working in the yard all day. LOL!

Love YOUR frame too though. The blue lettering obviously matches the car. ;)

Reactions: C7 STRAY and Greg

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Enjoying Life.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
You can tell I'm on drugs, I thought it was "no joy in life" and it didn't make sense because it is a Corvette for gosh sakes. LOL

·
Administrator
16,495 Posts
You can tell I'm on drugs, I thought it was "no joy in life" and it didn't make sense because it is a Corvette for gosh sakes. LOL
Hay Gregg, I am not on drugs and thought that as well but my wife got it correct right away.:rolleyes:

Reactions: greggshere and Greg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just came from the DMV and ordered plate for my incoming 2015 Z51 "15 VETTE". I suspect that many choices will be unavailable if I wait until the car arrives. Others with car on order may want to think about it. I suspect I'll get some strange looks with this plate on my Nissan Z for the next few months!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Just came from the DMV and ordered plate for my incoming 2015 Z51 "15 VETTE". I suspect that many choices will be unavailable if I wait until the car arrives. Others with car on order may want to think about it. I suspect I'll get some strange looks with this plate on my Nissan Z for the next few months!
Do you have to have a custom plate actually installed on a car in FL?

I am going to take our personalized plate off the Infiniti when the registration comes up soon and then hold them in suspended animation (my word for holding them in my name but not assigned to a car) until the Vette comes. I will get a normal sequential plate for the Infiniti for the last few months we have it before turning it in at the end of its lease. Then when the Vette comes, I will take them into AAA and have them assigned as soon as I can. (In CA that is after the sequentials come in on the new car and then I can swap.)

·
Registered
310 Posts
How about this one: 4MYX2NV

Reactions: TNSQUIRE

·
Registered
220 Posts
421 - 440 of 1328 Posts