Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
From SLEEK GT to SLEEK VT (‘sleek VeTte’)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: German

·
Registered
12 Posts
On My '99 Stingray Convertible I had the license plate XURSIX. Translation "Check Your Six". Old fighter pilot talk for "watch your rear end." Pilots use the clock for positions in flying. Six o'clock is behind you, twelve o'clock in in front of you. Cheers..

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
cs
That second one is awesome!!! “Anus Tart”. I’m surprised they let you do that. Here in Kansas they sometimes restrict more vulgar plates. But I guess Anus Tart is not too bad. ?‍♂ Funny though. ?
cspring, many vanity plates are up to multiple interpretations, but I don't believe your read of the plate ANU STRT is what was intended in the post from 2013. More likely a " a new start ".

PS: Let's not have this thread go sideways. Thanks.

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
Yikes PKSerda, that is tough to look at. I can't imagine your pain. How long was your C7 under 3+ feet of water? Is the insurance company going to declare it a total loss?

·
Registered
35 Posts
View attachment 276686 View attachment 276686 That was after receded from 3-1/2’! Hopefully they will be put on a new one soon!
It sat in 3’ for at least 3 days. That was hurricane Harvey. Insurance totaled it. I’m ok with it because I will get another one. I’m just thankful that I wasn’t upside down with financing! I put a huge chunk down when I bought it. Looking back, I had a gut feeling from the second I stepped in the dealer to order it that something wasn’t right. Hubby pushed me to order. When the dealer jerked me around for 3 months, I withdrew and contacted Hendricks for the order. They were amazing to work with and I couldn’t have asked for a smoother transaction, but I still had a weird vibe about it. But I live by c’est la vie. What’s meant to be, will be!

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
Glad it all worked out!

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
Welcome to our forum FreakyFrankz! What year is your beauty?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Plate says it all ?

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
1 Posts
During this time we are waiting out the BeerBug, I’m sure enjoying springtime in the Rockies with no traffic !!
Cheers!

BratMbl

·
Administrator
15,773 Posts
During this time we are waiting out the BeerBug, I’m sure enjoying springtime in the Rockies with no traffic !!
Cheers!

BratMbl
Welcome to our forum BratMobile. Please post an image of your license plate for this thread.

1281 - 1300 of 1323 Posts