Stingray Corvette Forum banner

What's Your Favorite Corvette Tailights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C7 Z06 Taillights. - Clear Tailights.

Verify which ones are clear. ( Might be out of order but one side is left the other right )

Part #'s. - Their narrowed down to the 2 choices with ?'s

23 17 04 71. ?
23 17 04 72

23 17 04 67. Export parts ( unknown what means but told never to order )
23 17 04 68

23 21 95 35. ?
23 21 95 36

23 17 04 69 left. These are the Red
23 17 04 70 right

Greetings All

Welcome, I'm sure many may be salivating at the mouth over the new c7 z06 clear tail lights including myself

The wait is Some What over, meaning that we're just one step away from finding out, or narrowing down the model numbers are part numbers from GM concerning these clear light fixtures

Trust me I have begged, emailed, called & left messages called Chevy dealerships parts department everyone you can think of to get the parts number for these clear Z06 Clear taillights and can you believe everyone is being tight fisted and tight lipped about them

Like they don't want to c7 Stingray guys to have them even though they give you the option to order them in the c7 z06

Here's what I have so far (7) different G.M. Part #‘s, the only problem is we don't know which ones are really the clear ones, unless someone will be really kind and give us the last 8 digits of the VIN number that has a c7 z06 with the cLear lights

I think we could find which particular GM part number it really is with anyones help of the vin

Here's the #‘s above, sorry tried to cut & paste below, but as you can see......Not happening

I hope this narrows it down and feel free to comment leave some messages if you know the exact part number if I find it out before time I will post it thanks.

l

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We Found it, we have it thanks to the Chevy Parts Guy

Here it is. -

23 21 95 35. CLEAR Tailights
23 21 95 36. They come with Red LED Bulbs but just dont install them, use the stingrays Clear LED bulbs w/ Clear Z06 Fixtures

This Is AWESOMEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Feel free to respond with your thoughts, as many 3rd party authorized dealers suppliers were NOT feeling the parts #‘s

Order yours now for Normal price, Not for the Outrageousamounts there going for especially on eBay.

Spread the word, all I ask in return is ............ Well. Nothing!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Kathoga

·
Registered
310 Posts
We Found it, we have it thanks to the Chevy Parts Guy

23 21 95 36. They come with Red LED Bulbs but just dont install them, use the stingrays Clear LED bulbs w/ Clear Z06 Fixtures
Hmmm thought the clear lenses had red LED's (and vise versa for stingray... white LED's with red lenses)
I am sure clear bulbs and clear lenses is illegal

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know if I'm Not mistaken, the stingray Clear LED Bulbs emit a red Light................. I think

I will do some more research & you do as well.

So it would be clear Light fixtures with Clear capsule LED Bulbs but the light that comes thru the light should be Red.

But by chance if I'm wrong you can always use the z06 bulbs that come with your ordered fixtures

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey it finally arrive

What do you think?

Check it out with my YouTube Page = MASTER MARIO

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Check out my Thread page as you will see the great red to clear taillights transformation

Entitled " C7 vs. Z06 Clear Taillights Swap-Out = Success "

What do you think?

Will you do it ?

I think I was the 1st to install these & post them, & I know I was the 1st spread the word with the accurate Z06 Clear taillights G.M. Official Part #‘s......

As this was verified by me being removed from CorvetteForum for trying to help good people like you& me NOT get taken advantage of by overpriced clear tail lights like one vendor on Corvette Forum named Cultrag Performance ( selling them on eBay each pair he gets for $1,200.00 - $2,500.00 )

Not on my watch

Let me know

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,454 Posts
I know you had to do it, a ZZZZ00000666666, right? That post might be borderline self abuse there...............LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts