Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Grand Sport Convertible
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Selling because the bra will not fit my Grand Sport.
$125.00 FIRM / Free Shipping, No international shipping (U.S. only)

Applications: 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe, Convertible & Z51

* Will NOT fit Grand Sport, Z06 or ZL1 * (fender spats/flares prohibit bra clamps from securing)
* NO License Plate Opening *

Custom Front End Bra / Cover by Colgan Custom. Has an exclusive one piece Memory Fit Bra. Allows access to "under your hood" without removing nose bra. No tools required, Easy Installation, made from a durable High Quality leather grain vinyl, double stitched for better body-hugging fit, flannel backed that keeps paint scratch free. This Bra is specifically designed for the C7 Corvette Stingray.

IMGP0006.JPG IMGP0042.JPG IMGP0044.JPG

Payment: PayPal or Cashiers Check

Drew in Parrish, Florida 34219

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Selling because the bra will not fit my Grand Sport.
$125.00 FIRM / Free Shipping, No international shipping (U.S. only)

Applications: 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe, Convertible & Z51

* Will NOT fit Grand Sport, Z06 or ZL1 * (fender spats/flares prohibit bra clamps from securing)

Custom Front End Bra / Cover by Colgan Custom. Has an exclusive one piece Memory Fit Bra. Allows access to "under your hood" without removing nose bra. No tools required, Easy Installation, made from a durable High Quality leather grain vinyl, double stitched for better body-hugging fit, flannel backed that keeps paint scratch free. This Bra is specifically designed for the C7 Corvette Stingray.

View attachment 280700 View attachment 280701 View attachment 280702

Payment: PayPal or Cashiers Check

Drew in Parrish, Florida 34219
Not Sold, it's Still Available.................

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You for your interest. Yes I still have the bra. However I am away from my Florid house where my Bra is located. I am not scheduled to return back home until August 26th.

As for how the bra attaches, it is held in place by Clips / Hooks that lock onto various points around the front of the car. You might be are able to see the Clips on the attached photo. There is no Velcro used tor the attachment

This link show a better picture of the attaching Clips / Hooks

As I mentioned I be returning to Florida at the end of August. If you like I can contact you to see if you are still interested or let me know.

thanks again.

FYI: there is no opening for a front license plate or mirror covers. Additionally this is for a base C7 Stingray, wont\'t fit a car with fender spats.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank You for your interest. Yes I still have the bra. However I am away from my Florid house where my Bra is located. I am not scheduled to return back home until August 26th.

As for how the bra attaches, it is held in place by Clips / Hooks that lock onto various points around the front of the car. You might be are able to see the Clips on the attached photo. There is no Velcro used tor the attachment

This link show a better picture of the attaching Clips / Hooks

As I mentioned I be returning to Florida at the end of August. If you like I can contact you to see if you are still interested or let me know.

thanks again.

FYI: there is no opening for a front license plate or mirror covers. Additionally this is for a base C7 Stingray, wont\'t fit a car with fender spats.
Thanks for your quick response. I'm trying to find one for my trip down to Carlisle in August. I got a couple of dings in the nose of my C5 going down one year and don't want to chance it in my 8k mile C7. Unfortunately, you won't be back home in time. Thanks for getting back to me though.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,378 Posts
You might or might know the answer but I'll still ask. Do you think it would fit a Stingray that have Stage 3 Aero and front spats both which are not common on Stingray. The Z06/GS fender flares out where the Stingray does and is that enough to make a difference to fit and I suspect that it wouldn't fit the more I look at it?

On a side note since you are a new member, the moderated will edit or remove the link you provided because it is to another forum and not allowed. So in those instances, copy the picture only but not a link.....

5028E7E1-983D-4076-954D-1972A3E37CCD.jpeg

This Bra is specifically designed for the C7 Corvette Stingray.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You might or might know the answer but I'll still ask. Do you think it would fit a Stingray that have Stage 3 Aero and front spats both which are not common on Stingray. The Z06/GS fender flares out where the Stingray does and is that enough to make a difference to fit and I suspect that it wouldn't fit the more I look at it?

On a side note since you are a new member, the moderated will edit or remove the link you provided because it is to another forum and not allowed. So in those instances, copy the picture only but not a link.....

View attachment 281299
It might fit, there are small hooks that clip under the White frontal, between the White & Black. I believe there could be enough clearance to slip the clips between the gap, but not certain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts