Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the D/FW Metroplex (or nearby) and want to participate in a Dallas, TX C7 Meet & Greet post here. :cool:

It would be an honor and privilege to meet other C7 Owners in the area, see your modifications and pick your C7 brains! Sharing your experience with other enthusiasts could be fun!

·
Registered
131 Posts
If you live in the D/FW Metroplex (or nearby) and want to participate in a Dallas, TX C7 Meet & Greet post here. :cool:

It would be an honor and privilege to meet other C7 Owners in the area, see your modifications and pick your C7 brains! Sharing your experience with other enthusiasts could be fun!
I'd love to meet y'all sometime too. I get up to Dallas (from Houston) every 6 months or so for temp work at Baylor Med Ctr, but not much else :(

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SCR2014Vette - So let us know when you're in town?
Cyrusdh - Let us know when you get your new baby!

Sphynix06 - This weekend... Cars & Coffee! You in? If not, we're still going to try to get together somewhere soon...

·
Registered
34 Posts
In one week from today I will be picking my C7 in Duluth, GA! It arrived on Monday but my schedule is forcing me to be patient a fee more days. Would be great to meet other C7 owners. Thanks for organizing!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
12 Posts

Sounds fun! I would drive down that way if it's planned a little in advance (& nice weather too). :eek:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Supposedly being built this week, so God willing I'll have it by end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
658 Posts
I will be posting an event soon for March that will be a meet and greet dyno days. Should be a blast and we are inviting all model cars and trucks and I'll be posting on corvette, mustang and jeep forums.

The meet is kinda far in granbury but will have free drinks and food.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'd love to join you guys no matter how small the group. been trying to decide on a dealer for the last couple of weeks and can't even find a C7 to look at within reasonable distance of NW Plano. hell, i can't even decide on my colors yet. i've never wanted a vette, always respected, never desired, but i am OBSESSING over the C7.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do any of you want to meet before March in Dallas? If so, please post weekday that works best for you and time frame during the day or evening. Looking forward to it!!!! I'm seeing more and more of you on the road here locally. I was in my daily driver one day and a Laguna Blue in Richardson/Murphy passed me FLYING!!!! Was that one of you?????

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm expecting mine in the next couple weeks, so I'd be up for it probably February timeframe.

I'm good pretty much any day but Thursdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
34 Posts
There were 4 or 5 at Cars and Coffee Dallas two weeks ago including mine. About the same at Cowtown cars and Coffee last weekend. Great place to see cars of all types. 1st Saturday of the month for Dallas and 2nd Saturday for Ft Worth. If you don't know c&c Dallas is actually in Plano at Classic BMW. Seems a good place to see a car if you don't have yours yet or gather a bunch of new Stingrays together.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was also at the Plano C&C on Jan 4th with my triple black C7. There were some mighty fine automobiles there and I suspect the attendance was low due to cooler weather.

Good to see you back Yellow Stinger! We were worried about you!

What about a weekend meetup?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'd like to join in.
I live in North Ft Worth.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
What time does it start?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum