Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in 3400 Broadcast Status so should be getting my baby soon. I was wondering how is everyone doing financing? I casually talked to my bank the other day and they said their car loans are only up to $50K, meaning I would have to put around $25K down. What kind of financing is GM offering, lease options? Assuming good/perfect credit and not purchasing car for cash :)

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
GM is offering nothing....they only offer subsidized financing when they want to move cars, right now they don't have that problem...check out Penfed CU...good people...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Scottsdaledave,

I received my C7 two weeks ago and it is an awesome car!!! I was able to get 1.99% financing for 72 months because of my excellent credit. I was planning on using Penfed, but the dealer beat their rate. If you have excellent credit and your beacon score is over 800, you should be able to negotiate a great deal with the dealer. Good luck and I will be posting pictures soon of my baby, when I get tired of driving it...

·
Registered
124 Posts
The dealer can finance the whole deal depending on credit and income. Just shop your dealer against your preferred outside institution.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I already took delivery 2 weeks ago & did the financing. I have good credit and got 3.99% interest. I hope to pay it off in 3 yrs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
3.99 isn't that bad of a rate.. But NOW is the time to shop it. I bet you can get better at a credit union.. I got 1.64% but I'm in the business, so I know how to work it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I know not everyone can use USAA but I got under 1% with them. :D

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
1.99% through Pentagon Federal Credit Union.
I love Pen Fed - so easy
apply online
get approved in 10 min - send them last years tax return PDF
they send YOU the check via FedEx
take check in when you get car
bypass even the chance of the F&I guy selling you crap, as "the check is all I have"....

works perfect...

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I love Pen Fed - so easy
Yep, I went through PenFed as well - painless.

I also have the PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards Visa Gas Card, which takes 5% off all pump purchases at ANY gas station.

Sweet.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Me 3 on PenFed, the Payment Saver option really helped with payments and since I tend to trade/sell every few years it was the perfect option.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts