Stingray Corvette Forum banner

C7 Infotainment System on the Fritz - HELP

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  1stStingRay 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi There,
My touch screen seems to have a mind of its own. For no reason it starts flipping back and forth between screens constantly. It won't let me click on things or stop it. Has anyone had these issues. It happens everyday I drive it EXCEPT when I brought it in to the dealership to have the service guys look at it. Typical right?

I recorded videos of it happening now so that I don't have to have the problems happening next time I go in. See the link attached.

Thanks,
Chris

#2 ·
Welcome to our forum Chris! Sorry you are experiencing issues with your infotainment system. There are some software updates that your dealer should be able to do for you to resolve the problems- especially with the videos you have to demo it to them. If you use our search function you can find other posts with related issues and resolutions. But again, your dealer should be able to take care of it for you. When you get a chance provide some info on the type of Stingray you have and let's see some photos of your car http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/introductions-site-help/3046-how-post-pictures-your-stingray-our-forum.html. :cool:

#4 ·
Thank you both! I went through all of the info in the link CHIP and it kind of sounds like it if rolling means it skips from screen to screen. I've sent that off the service folks at the dealership I bought mine from a month ago. Hopefully I'll get a new unit or an update to mine.

Thanks again!

Chris

#7 ·
I recently had issues with mine since the dealer upgraded my lights and seat issue . Everything on the infotainment system was perfect prior to the upgrade. I called GM and they said there was a known issue that if tbe control module is reset it would likely help. In my case thats exactly what i needed. Its working fine now.
Call your dealer and mention ID

PIT 5283

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.