Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw about a 20 min walkaround intro video from a dealer guy showing interior and exterior highlights...cant find it now. Anyone help with this?

Mark

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I saw about a 20 min walkaround intro video from a dealer guy showing interior and exterior highlights...cant find it now. Anyone help with this?

Mark
This one?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Chip,
Although these are informative as well, none are the video I initially saw. Sooner or later it will surface again!
Thanks for your help. I will review these as well.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

Mark
There are a series of videos on the Chevy web site. Sorry for some reason I can't copy the url. Its the same site where the owners manuals are.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nitro,

Was it these?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nitro,

Was it these?

You nailed it Hawk. Exactly what I was looking for. Watched part of one several days ago and damned if I couldn't find it to finish!
Thanks Hawk and thanks to all for offering others as well. Will watch them all...

·
Registered
101 Posts
You're welcome, Nitro. I've watched both of these videos a couple of times because they were very informative. When I read your post, I had a pretty good idea that these were the ones you were looking for. Glad I could be of assistance.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Okay, I gotta find time to watch these...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts