Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
There is no need for them to offer any financing deals at this point. The car is selling like crazy

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is ** need for them to offer any financing deals at this point. The car is selling like crazy
May I assume you mean NO need? If so, I agree. But down the road when the C7 isn't the latest and greatest, and after all the kids who wanted to be the first on their block got their toy first, GM might want to rethink the "need" aspect. One can only keep one's finger's crossed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I should be getting 2.4% through PNC at Kerbeck in Atlantic City.

·
Registered
134 Posts
May I assume you mean NO need? If so, I agree. But down the road when the C7 isn't the latest and greatest, and after all the kids who wanted to be the first on their block got their toy first, GM might want to rethink the "need" aspect. One can only keep one's finger's crossed.
Typing error........corrected!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
No one here has mentioned the term of the loans, that's one of the most important criteria when shopping rates.

If you don't understand the concept of subsidized rates I suggest you Google it and educate yourself. It's unlikely GM will subsidize financing on the C7 in this model year but you never know. Understand that subsidized rates are just another incentive so if you get rate help from GM in the form of a subsidy you are leaving cash on the table if you use that incentive. If you can match or beat that rate with a private bank or credit union you should be able to negotiate a lower purchase price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts