Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1282 Posts

·
Administrator
15,018 Posts
taken lol
By "taken" I presume you mean in your state? I currently own "VROOOOM" in Nevada, have the plates in hand, so it will definitely be on RedHot once she departs the Museum with me.:cool:

·
Administrator
15,018 Posts
No I was just joking because it is such a popular plate
No problems. I actually have only seen a similar one once on a nice vintage Jag (spelled with one less O) from California that pulled along side about a year ago. I have used this spelling and plate continuously on my sports cars. It tends to bring a smile to others when they read it. :cool:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love it! Who else has an idea for their new Stingray?

What about SEE-SVN

·
18,667 Posts
Oregon allows max of six characters or numbers. Our current plate, now on our C6 Z06 will moved to our 2015 high performance version:

WRP SPD

·
Registered
141 Posts
We have "Z51 TPLS" on our C6 and I am leaning toward "C7 TPLS" since they will both be Z51 convertibles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Guys, this is a very interesting thread...been thinking about a personalized plate for my new C7 on order, but don't know if I can order one prior to purchase and VIN #. Any information? I live in Texas.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Guys, this is a very interesting thread...been thinking about a personalized plate for my new C7 on order, but don't know if I can order one prior to purchase and VIN #. Any information? I live in Texas.
Hi Maddog - I ordered mine online yesterday. I have my VIN, but didn't need it to order the plate. I ordered through MyPlates.com and was provided a coupon for it through my Dealership. You can go to Free Plate Voucher, fill in the general info, they'll email send you an email, follow those instructions, choose your plate and order. They're open M-F 8 am to 6 pm., so I would recommend waiting until they're open to get the discount. I used my VIN# in my plate and got creative. Hope this helps :)

1 - 20 of 1282 Posts