Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grampa is giving up racing. Got the shoes for Christmas and they have been sitting in the box. I have serious foot problems and can only wear Hoka shoes with 1.5 inch soles. Half price for virtually brand new size 10 Pilotis.
$70
PM me

Attachments

·
18,667 Posts
IMO, having bought a pair, but could not wear them due to sizing, my assessment is that they run one size smaller than they say and one width narrower than Piloti says.

GREAT quality and highly functional in the right size however.

·
Registered
222 Posts
IMO, having bought a pair, but could not wear them due to sizing, my assessment is that they run one size smaller than they say and one width narrower than Piloti says.

GREAT quality and highly functional in the right size however.
That’s what I thought. I wear 8.5 normally but puma driving shoes I wear a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe.

The piloti shoes are sold out in size 9 online, which is what I think I would need.

Good deal on these shoes, good luck selling them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s what I thought. I wear 8.5 normally but puma driving shoes I wear a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe.

The piloti shoes are sold out in size 9 online, which is what I think I would need.

Good deal on these shoes, good luck selling them.
" WIthout socks there is half inch in front. Seem average width. So IMO according to what is written here might be best purchased by someone who needs a 9.5.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I have the yellow set of these to match my car, if these were yellow I would buy another pair from you. Sorry these are nice and comfy shoes. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts