Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a detailing fanatic and a huge fan of Adam's products in particular. Have garage full of various Adam's products. What is recommended for keeping the new "fabric/felt" wheel well lining clean and looking fresh??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am a detailing fanatic and a huge fan of Adam's products in particular. Have garage full of various Adam's products. What is recommended for keeping the new "fabric/felt" wheel well lining clean and looking fresh??
Even though the same name, we are not associated with Adams Detailing Products. But I can at least answer your question. Though, I am not a fan of Adam's Products, the products I use for the situation you are wanting is Chemical Guys Bare Bones. After you clean the wheel wells, you can spray that product into there and it will help against dirt build up.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
I think that you will find simply spraying a concentrated stream of water on the liner will keep it looking sharp. I have only done RedHot's once (it is almost a week old and 1900 miles :) ) but I have done that with my XTS which has the same liners and it is just over 1 year old and the wheel well lining looks as good as day one. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts