Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to post photos of my build.
You will note it is a C7 2lt with standard wheels..
I have decided to do the following mods and will be posting photos as I receive the parts.
As the transformation begins, I will post photos.....
** Wrap Roof on Gloss Black. Wrap will cover whole trunk hatch and end at back on top of rear spoiler.
** Tint side windows 20% and rear window 35%
** Front Splitter and side skirts by LASHWAY Motorsports
** COR Venom Duoblok 20" front and 21" rear
** Additional mods will be decided later....

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,595 Posts
Welcome to our forum rcgalore. Some interesting mods. Have you confirmed that going up (two sizes) to 20" and 21" wheels will fit properly on your new Stingray?

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
When I read the description, I didn't think I would like the look of the black top. But after seeing the pictures, I must say I do like it!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
rcgalore, welcome aboard, your Vette looks great with the black wrap on top!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wow love it great work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Decided to remove the wrap that was on top of the rear spoiler section.... Looks better to me.

Also, just installed the Blue Powder Coated Calipers made by Mike the Powder coater...

Next:Flares,Front Splitter and COR Wheels...

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
That looks fantastic! This is exactly what I want to do to my Stingray once it arrives. I was telling a coworker and they didn't think it would look good. I'll have to show them how awesome your car looks.

·
Administrator
16,595 Posts
IMHO...best C7 I have seen. Can I ask how much you spent on the wrap?
Welcome to our forum. Sorry but the OP rcgalore has not been back on our forum since 4/2014.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
akmigrant, welcome aboard, check with your local sign company that wraps vehicles and show them the picture. Are you considering a similar design?

SF
Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts