Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new c7 should be here any day now, my wife wanted the coupe due to the wind coming in from the back of the car (we had a 2008 convertible vette), but I went with the convertible anyway....So now my question does anyone know if someone is going to make a good looking windscreen. Would love it if it didn't look like a tube bent with screen bolted in.

Something about 100+ with the top down and the sun coming in with the wind I love it....I mean .... 64mph with the sun coming in .... ;)

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm sure since there are windscreens for C5's and C6's that someone will make one for the C7. What I would do is contact these companies that sell them today for the C6 and ask them if they are coming out with one for the C7 and when.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea. I will look into that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Go to gmaccesorieszone.com They have 2005-2013 has wind screens for those year's convertibles. The 2014 section has yet to show 2014 Wind Screens. Check out the 2014 Corvette Standard Equipment and Options List. On page 19, a Code: VLN - Wind Screen is shown. GM will probably offer the option soon. Hey, I have Laguna Blue Kalahari/Kalahari ordered for a spring delivery and I want a factory/GM wind screen for my baby. Joe

·
18,670 Posts
Definitely a good idea to wait until they make the windscreen specifically for the 2014's, and the reason is that GM re-engineered the StingRay so that, should you choose, you can install your windscreen once and leave it installed forever, i.e., no more taking it out before putting the top up or down.

·
Registered
120 Posts
There is actually a "Code: VLN" for Windscreen LPO, on the Official Corvette Order Form. My Dealer doesn't see that code on his paperwork yet. I am going to wait for the real GM product.

Reactions: elegant
1 - 6 of 6 Posts