Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the second time I have broken the passenger side vanity mirror cover on the sunvisor of my C7 Z06 trying to put the top back on the car. The first time it was covered under warranty and they replaced the whole sun visor because they said the cover could not be ordered as a separate part. Since my car is no longer under warranty does anyone know of a source to get just the hinged mirror lid?

·
Administrator
15,693 Posts
Mike, you might try calling some junk/salvage yards. Is this happening while you have the sun-visor flipped up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
MikeG - Wife left the visor up on my vert and when I closed the top it slightly creased the mirror cover. I looked all over and the mirror cover is not available as a separate part so bought a new complete visor last year. If you want my old visor send me PM with your email and I will send details and pics. thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, you might try calling some junk/salvage yards. Is this happening while you have the sun-visor flipped up?
jsvette, yes. I forgot to flip the visors down when I went to put the top on. That's what happened the first time too but I made it five years before I did it again.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MikeG - Wife left the visor up on my vert and when I closed the top it slightly creased the mirror cover. I looked all over and the mirror cover is not available as a separate part so bought a new complete visor last year. If you want my old visor send me PM with your email and I will send details and pics. thanks
What did they charge for the new visor?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts