Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes all-season run flat tires for a C7 Z51 ?

·
Registered
2016 Z51 2LT \ MRS \ 7 Speed
4 Posts
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes all-season run flat tires for a C7 Z51 ?
I have only seen the Michelin run flats on TireRack's website available for the Z51. Those are what I will be putting on mine in fall as soon as a Michelin sale comes by. I prefer not to have to worry about where I am going to store air and plug goop if I don't go with run flats. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Check out the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ run flat, which I have on my Stingray (bought them at TireRack). My Corvette is not a Z51 but has the optional Z51 wheels.

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 15 Z51 and have had Michelin A/S 3+ on my car. I just got my second set mounted a month or so ago. Great tires! Quite for run flats and I have the piece of mind. My 15 is my daily driver. I put 40k on the first set of tires before swap. Great tires and well needed up here in rainy PNW!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a 15 Z51 and have had Michelin A/S 3+ on my car. I just got my second set mounted a month or so ago. Great tires! Quite for run flats and I have the piece of mind. My 15 is my daily driver. I put 40k on the first set of tires before swap. Great tires and well needed up here in rainy PNW!
Mine too! Also, when you turn on cold tires you no longer have that bump, bump, bump, like your running on train tracks.

·
Premium Member
2014 Z51 AT Coupe 3LT
9 Posts
I have 2020 Michelin summer tires on my Z51, but I want to buy the A/S before it gets cold again. If you live where it actually freezes in winter, as I do, the summer-only tires become something of an inconvenience. I just hate to change tires before mine are worn out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts