Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 LT2 with z51 option and front lift. I have 800 miles on the car and from day one the front lift has not work properly. The car has been at a Chev dealer for 2 weeks trying to fix the problem. The reservoir has the new blue cap and is not the issue. They have been in contact with GM. Does anyone know if the front lift has been an issue on the 2021?

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I haven't heard any other reports of issues, other than the cap. What are your symptoms?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't heard any other reports of issues, other than the cap. What are your symptoms?
Unit just did not work sometimes. At other times it would not go up all the way. But the good news, it is fixed. The hydraulic pump was replaced but that was not the problem. A very small leak was found in a tube connection that allowed air in the system. Fixed

·
Registered
24 Posts
yes I had the same problem. There two issues. One is the cap and the other is the hose leading to the reservoir. The hose had cracks in it as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
yes I had the same problem. There two issues. One is the cap and the other is the hose leading to the reservoir. The hose had cracks in it as well.
Agree, I had the same problem. Both my hose was replaced and cap and no problems.
Regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts