Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed my 2020 C8 Radiator Grill Guards. Installation for me was a little bit more difficult than advertised and that was due to me having to to do install outside in my driveway.
All in in all I am very pleased with kit I purchased from Radiator Grill Store!
I upgraded my protection by adding guards to the side vents. I must say that as someone who resides in a region that has lots of Fall foliage, and has seen leaves caught in side vents, the added protection of side vent guards are worth it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good to know! Have any shots of them on the car!? I bet they look OEM when installed! Thank you so much for the kind words!

·
Registered
2020 C8 Z51
1,431 Posts
I did the same the other day. Had my 6 month old C6 get a leak in the AC Condenser and Chevy Service Manager said GM would not cover as it "could have been caused by a rock." I paid for a new Condenser but managed to get reimbursed when I "proved" it was not a rock but a "manufacturing defect." The C8 AC Condenser's that fully cover the rads are very vulnerable.

This is a 9 page 25 pictures with caption PDF of How Too Install.. At the end is also my install of a C8 Splitter: http://netwelding.com/CF_Splitter.pdf

·
Administrator
16,000 Posts
Another alternative that appears to be a very effective means of protection is available from C8 vette parts on line. Their front inlet covers attach without having to remove anything.

1.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts