Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
s2kpunisher, that is cool, extend your reach to the Masterpiece community.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Palmdale, Lancaster, Quartz Hill and a number of smaller towns make up Antelope Valley. It is about 80 miles north on I-14, Antelope Hwy. Considered High Desert, beautiful area. Winds always whipping through the Valley almost 24/7. Edwards AF Base is on the northern edge of the Valley. There is an area as you are traveling North on the Hwy that has been used for a number of movies over the years and television shows dating back to the 70s. The old Star Trek Show and several of the Movies were shot there. In fact, if you follow/watch Big Bang Theory, when they dress up as Star Wars Characters, they get stranded there, when they are taking pics of themselves and thieves steal their car. Yes, I am a Star Trek nerd......LOL. I lived in Antelope Valley for 6 years, while I was working in LA.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Born in Victorville while dad was stationed at Edwards AFB. Bonnie and I finally got to see the place in October of 2013. Base was closed but we drove all thru it, no real gates! Took tons of pics, dad says.....wow they added a lot since 1966! :triumphant:

Might need to join this group.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Sorry not following by what you said about masterpiece community...
The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Masterpiece community.

SF
Rick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts