Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The exclusive first ever Camouflage Corvette will soon be revealed on ,y Vlog channel and then we will be giving them away over the next couple of months.

just saw the wraps and looks like a factory assembly line, stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH MY GOD, I am so excited, I just saw the first one finished, PEOPLE WILL LOOSE THIER MINDS when they see this....it turned out cooler than I even thought in my initial idea, wow. Cannot wait to show you guys and then offering them up as give-a-ways on the Vlog soon.

I have to meet up with the guy that did these and do an official video reveal, so stay tuned and THEN, I am planning a new video, that should be one of my best ever, or at least most fun ever.....thanks for the support!

Rick Conti
Nationwide Corvette Sales

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OH MY GOD, I am so excited, I just saw the first one finished, PEOPLE WILL LOOSE THIER MINDS when they see this....it turned out cooler than I even thought in my initial idea, wow. Cannot wait to show you guys and then offering them up as give-a-ways on the Vlog soon.

I have to meet up with the guy that did these and do an official video reveal, so stay tuned and THEN, I am planning a new video, that should be one of my best ever, or at least most fun ever.....thanks for the support!

Rick Conti
Nationwide Corvette Sales
Lots of emails already about the diecast, it will be, at least the first few, given away on my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/RickCorvetteConti

·
Registered
114 Posts
The anticipation builds !!!! Come on Rick throw us a bone... Give us a little teaser pic of this epic custom C7 ! Your such a tease!!!!!!

·
Registered
79 one owner, 2001 coupe, 2015 Z06
881 Posts
Why!

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
I think he does not understand why someone would want a die-cast model with a camouflage color scheme. At some level, I don't understand it either, because it isn't my thing.

On the other hand, I understand that other folks will love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts