Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word from my dealer that the preliminary price for 2015 is out. With respect to my order the base price of a 2015 Convertible is up $2815 and shipping is up $200. Ouch. Nothing on the option prices yet, Apparently.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hmmmm, those are not necessarily quotable numbers as it by word of mouth. But I can definately see the increase in the shipping. It would be nice if there were improvements with the increase as well. The 2815 increase in base doesn't really make any sense I would have to see the official price list to believe that one. The base in the states did not change and ours is already higher because of the dollar dif. So, why the additional 2815. As the add says, Show me the fax. Haha!!

Later Guys & Gals:
STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Today, one USD = 1.095 Canadian dollars In Sept 2013, one USD = 1.022 Canadian dollars. The change in exchange rate over the one year period likely explains the Canadian dollar price increase

USD - CAD Closing Rate Summary - Bank of Canada

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As far as I know this is the first indication of a Canadian price of any sort. I was told that the prices that came out on July 18Th were U.S. prices only. I know that later on a price increase was announced but not that much. I figured the $2815 had to do with our dollar.
I still don't have any prices for any options, so I am waiting to finalize my order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts