Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Nick, you have a sick sense of humor eh, I love it :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I saw my first Stingray yesterday here in Saskatoon, a customer's car at the dealership. I have CGM, 7sp, 3LT on order in Edmonton. I'm hoping for end May delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
What dealership did you order it from and when did you place your order toontown?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why don't you guys share some pics of your C7. Here's a couple pics of mine. image.jpg . image.jpg

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would love to wade, but mine has not been born yet. I only know what it is going to look like.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What dealership did you order it from and when did you place your order toontown?

I ordered from Sherwood Park Chev. I think they are a pretty high end dealer and move a lot of cars to the Fort Mac crowd. I ordered mid January and I'm 2000 status, no TPW yet.

Cal

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats on 2000 status. I also ordered from sherwood park (formally Nicholson) as they are the biggest I western Canada. I ordered my VY Z51 February 15 an am currently still at 1100 status.

·
Registered
105 Posts
YAH! The dealership has an allocation for me now, should hit 2000 by the end of April with a delivery of June (end?) or so as long as all goes well and there are no constraints. Hello summer 2014!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That's great guys. I wish you both the best of luck with Sherwood chev. I did look at a stingray there but had the opportunity to get what I wanted elsewhere without waiting. I was very lucky.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I went to Edmonton today, saw 6 Vettes, sat in one, started it. Found out I'm 3000 status with a TPW of 5 May. Is that the best day ever or what!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Wow! Beautiful car.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts