Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good idea where I can find a list of dealers in Canada (mostly interested in BC) who have received an allocation for 2014s? Some dealers I call quite obviously have not received any but some seem to know what their talking about. Anyway to verify? Any help is much appreciated!

·
18,670 Posts
While I could not find you a list of BC Corvette dealers with allocation, I would start here, and contact all three, but first I would, if you have not already, read the complete thread linked below..

1) Dueck is an authorized Callaway Corvette dealer; however, I am betting they have the ability, and hopefully the allocation to help you get your non-Callaway C7. WordPress ? Error If that doesn't pan out, next I would try:

2)Jenner Chevrolet Buick GMC. Victoria Buick Chevrolet GMC Dealership | New & Used Vehicles at Jenner Chevrolet Corvette Buick GMC. 1730 Island Hwy, Victoria, BC, +1 250-474-1211

3)Laird Wheaton GM | 1-888-657-5516
2590 Bowen Road Nanaimo, British Columbia

The key issues in getting a C7 Corvette remain the same, as delineated in this thread. Lot of good info by many posters. I would make sure you read them all, at: http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...placed-my-stingray-corvette-order-thread.html
I tried to summarize key points in post # 177, though again, recommend you read every one in the thread. Good luck! Please post again when you have updated info.

·
18,670 Posts
Just learned from someone smarter than me in this area, that the largest Corvette dealer in Western Canada is Shaganappi GM, located,in Alberta:
Chevrolet Calgary, AB | Shaganappi GM | New & Used Car Dealer +1 403-288-0444

So a place a little further area from you, but if your BC Corvette dealers options do not work, Shaanappi has allocation and are placing orders which are already moving to production.

Good luck!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will be there. Ordered my car from them Aug 6. Had to replace my 2007 convertible that I lost in the flash flood in Toronto July 8

·
18,670 Posts
Jakesvette,

So sorry to hear about your car being totaled in the flood! Hopefully, not that this is satisfactory condolence, you were fairly compensated by your insurance company. Your new car will be beyond your dreams!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Jakesvette,

So sorry to hear about your car being totaled in the flood! Hopefully, not that this is satisfactory condolence, you were fairly compensated by your insurance company. Your new car will be beyond your dreams!
Insurance was a little over 1\2 of the new car, so happy in that respect.. Went to see the new car today..AWESOME is all I can say..Just a little sad I didn't have a car for this year, unless you want to count my 2005 Dodge Minivan as a car..LOL&LOL again..

·
Registered
463 Posts
Is anyone in Canada at a stage further than preliminary order? Where do you check your status versus calling in customer service. Are we getting our vettes this year?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've given up hope of seeing mine before the snow flies but luckily my garage is heated so I'll be able to sit out there on weekends and look at her and dream! (I'm expecting a Nov delivery but who knows)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts