Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my vette today. I mentioned the America military discount and my sales rep told me that GM canada also offers the discount.

$2000 off the invoice.

Reactions: elegant

·
Administrator
16,307 Posts
Excellent- especially since you weren't really expecting to get it! Icing on the cake so to speak :cool: Enjoy your Stingray and post some pictures when you get a chance.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No duff? I thought it was $500. My car should arrive in the next couple weeks. Do you have a reference ??

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No duff? I thought it was $500. My car should arrive in the next couple weeks. Do you have a reference ??

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Sorry, no reference. I was surprised that we had one up here. I was just so happy to get $2,750 off with this and the discontinued/recall discount. I was price protected and was able to keep the same bank rate. They had first mentioned on the phone that the rate had gone up .5%. So at the end of the day I saved almost $50 a month of the payments a month. Could not be happier.

Reactions: C7DriverOnt

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Sorry, no reference. I was surprised that we had one up here. I was just so happy to get $2,750 off with this and the discontinued/recall discount. I was price protected and was able to keep the same bank rate. They had first mentioned on the phone that the rate had gone up .5%. So at the end of the day I saved almost $50 a month of the payments a month. Could not be happier.
It sounds like you made off like a bandit in every way. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is avalable for military retired?
Yes it is. All you need is proof of having been in the military, even just the reserves.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes it is. All you need is proof of having been in the military, even just the reserves.
I checked GM's website. The discount is $500. There are other links that show individual dealers that have their own "military appreciation" discount.

3LT, CGM, 7 MT, Kalahari, NPP, Red Calipers

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I checked GM's website. The discount is $500. There are other links that show individual dealers that have their own "military appreciation" discount.

3LT, CGM, 7 MT, Kalahari, NPP, Red Calipers
Looking at the invoice it says "military & loyalty $2,750". The loyalty is the $750 for the HHR that I own. The price protection was another discount of $3360.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Now work on getting the Ron fellows discount to carry over to canada before it's too late! I want to go so bad, with the discount of course :p

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Now work on getting the Ron fellows discount to carry over to canada before it's too late! I want to go so bad, with the discount of course :p
Talked with my dealer about it today. He says we get the discount. Hope he is correct.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts