Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I confirmed that we Canadians also get Mobil 1 in our Z51 and Z06 Vettes with our 5 free oil changes.
Last year they used the bulk semi synthetic oil. It didn't really bother me at the time, it just means my oil changes will cost me more next year.

·
Registered
305 Posts
At my dealer they only used Mobil 1 from the get go. Even before the 500 mile break in initial change notice came out, they offered to the change the oil when ever I wanted, which I did at 2500 km.
Gateway also gave an additional 2 years / 4 changes as a perk which I think they are doing with all the vettes they sell. Is cheap investment to get you back in the door for other service.

I'm used to the synthetic pricing since all my cars use it, so no shock there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Are the free oil changes from gm canada or does each dealership decide if they will give free oil changes? I haven't heard anything from my dealership regarding free oil changes my vette is being built this week.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awesome. Thx

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just did my first oil change and they confirmed Mobile 1. I was also given a GM Tech Assistance release (in French mind you) that states this.

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts
Just did my first oil change and they confirmed Mobile 1. I was also given a GM Tech Assistance release (in French mind you) that states this.
mais bien sûr :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts