Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[email protected] you going? I'm about 20 miles south. Sounds like a good idea.
Yes, George- I'll be there. I'm part of the show organizing effort.

Thanks- we thought it would be a good idea, too. Each year, with budget cuts and what have you, more and more of the financial responsibility to participate in high school baseball is put on the shoulders of the players and their families. This might be a fun way to host a fund-raiser.

If you come, will you be in your C7? That'll be an attraction in itself. :cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts

Thanks- we thought it would be a good idea, too. Each year, with budget cuts and what have you, more and more of the financial responsibility to participate in high school baseball is put on the shoulders of the players and their families. This might be a fun way to host a fund-raiser.

Your guess is as good as mine. I don't have it, yet. I'm told it was produced and in quality inspection. Don't know anything other than that. When it finally does arrive, I think I'll get the car Opticoated and then have a clear bra placed on the bumper. Don't know how long this will take or even if it's a good idea. Lots of input from other members but there are so many possibilities, I'm guessing at what's best for our weather.

·
Registered
429 Posts

It's been almost three weeks since mine was built. I finally found out yesterday that I've been hung up in BG waiting for a part/assembly. The earliest possible ship date is next week. Doesn't look like the C7 will make the show. :(

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's been almost three weeks since mine was built. I finally found out yesterday that I've been hung up in BG waiting for a part/assembly. The earliest possible ship date is next week. Doesn't look like the C7 will make the show. :(
Sorry 'bout that, bummer. I guess I have to refund all the tickets I sold to take it for a spin on the school's track- lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts