Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I might throw this picture in as I just had the above installed in the new Vette by John Caravaggio. Amazing work! The full image is pretty big if you need a closer look!

Good Wheel Pik.jpg

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Looks very sharp! :cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow - awesome! The only thing I don't like is the piece that is still plastic that houses the mirror control, HUD control, etc. Does he have something for that piece to be CF too? Does all the CF match (finish, size, angle, etc)? I assume so. It's a little hard to tell from the picture though. For instance it seems the CF on the T-bar of the steering wheel might not line up with the lower part of the wheel where the Z06 logo is. Do you mind sharing how much this whole setup cost you?

·
Registered
522 Posts
The CF lines up and is immaculate. My delivery was actually held back a few days as John didn't like the end result of a piece and had it redone. Unfortunately, it isn't fair to state what I paid as there were extenuating circumstances, I am Canadian and also very close. To your credit though is the US dollar and he does tons of US business. Also, I dont know if he does though pieces but he did have a car in (new Z06) that he had done the passenger side front dash piece and door handle as well as seat sides with his custom performance seats...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thought I might throw this picture in as I just had the above installed in the new Vette by John Caravaggio. Amazing work! The full image is pretty big if you need a closer look!

View attachment 30290
Did the wheel come with that Kalahari leather or did he do that?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He did it all. He creates the mould for the wheel and builds from there.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Very impressive work. One of a kind! Congrats.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I love that wheel with the Kalahari horn button. On the website it shows a black horn button see photo below. CarwvaggioCorvette Wheel.JPG

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My steering wheel was built to my ideas and John would do the same for anyone looking for his custom work. Sort of addicted... The work on my car by John includes the wheel, dash, console, sill plates, front splitter, side rails and rear spoiler fins.

·
18,670 Posts
Here is John Caravaggio's very first Z06 steering wheel.

IMG_9506.JPG

A few things about his work. Unequalled! However, efficient communications and getting things to you in a timely manner, well, let's just say that patience is needed. But when his products arrive, just fantastic as per the above examples.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I gotta go see him for a front splitter and side rails this year

·
Registered
152 Posts
His products look top shelf, very impressed, at the lease I'll be getting that Kalahari horn/air bag piece for my soon to be new 2017.

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Stunning!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
AllFlash, very impressive craftsmanship completed on your C7 masterpiece, John has an awesome sense of attention to detail, the General needs to take note!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Caravaggiocorvettes.com. I cannot speak highly enough about John's work; he is a perfectionist that personally inspects everything that leaves his shop. He has done my front splitter, side rails, rear spoiler fins, steering wheel, dash, console and sill plates. He is about to get an order from me for the passenger side dash plate in CF. Few pics of his more recent work on my ride...

IMG_1835.jpg IMG_4043.jpg

·
Registered
163 Posts
It's nice to have such amazing products made close to home! I can't wait to get over to see him and get my CF goodies installed. Your car looks incredible Allflash.

Reactions: mjdart and AllFlash
1 - 18 of 18 Posts