Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone,

As most of you already know, we're the original manufacturers for what was formerly the "Lashway Motorsports Street Aero Kit". We recently reacquired the account and brought it back home for in-house management, so today we're OFFICIALLY making our OEM Style Stage I ZO6 kit available! It includes the OEM Style Stage I front lip/splitter and the OEM Style Side skirts in either Clear Coated Carbon Fiber or Carbon Flash Metallic painted fiberglass.

To kick off their availability, we're offering the best prices we've ever made available for this weekend and pricing will break down as follows. Orders ship within one week from the day you place your order, and local pickup with free installation is available, too!!! We have several kits already in stock and Carbon Fiber orders are usually a 1 to 2 week turnaround.

ZO6 Stage I Package Includes either our C7 Street Aero Kit Front Splitter OR OEM Style Stage I ZO6 front splitter. (your choice)

*Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 Stage I List Price: $1899.99 Plus shipping
*Carbon Flash Metallic ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $1499.99 PLUS free shipping. (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

*Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 Stage I List Price: 2899.99 Plus shipping
*Exposed Carbon Fiber ZO6 G3 Kick Off Price: $2399.99 PLUS FREE SHIPPING (Continental US only. AK, HI, and international orders, please contact us directly for shipping quotes)

You can place your orders at [email protected] or via PM us through the site. (AND THANKS!!!!)

More pics as the day develops!!!

C7 Rockers
C7 Splitters
C7 Skirts
C7 Side Skirts
C7 Carbon fiber

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I had a conversation with our main man Mike Bassett, owner of Untouchable Customz, located in Boca Raton, Florida. Mike and his crew specialize in custom wrapping of ultra high end exotics. He's offered to help us out with a discount on 3M's NEWEST, self healing line of clear bra. Per that conversation, I understand it to have the same "self healing" properties in comparison to the XPEL product, but provides a higher level of clarity. (3M also basically invented that market, if that makes a difference to anyone.)

His usual cost to apply it to an aero kit is $399.99, but for this sale here on SF.C, he said he'll do them for $349.99. So, if anyone wants to take advantage, please keep in mind you can ONLY Get this discount through us. (Unless the moderators don't mind, of course.) We don't use his services as an additional profit center, so whatever he charges us, we simply pass along (and I'm going to absorb the Credit Card fees for him, too), and while it adds an extra day or two to the lead times (5 days instead of 3 for most projects), what this adds in terms of longevity and protection is hard to beat.

Hope this helps.

Lastly, we've had a few people ask us about pin striping the edges of the kits. We can do it, in house just like always, and it only adds $150 to the cost for the side skirts and front lip.

This is Lagunavette's kit with the pin striping, as purchased through our former Lashway Motorsports distributorship. (Hope he doesn't mind, since we didn't paint these pin stripes.)

C7 Rockers
C7 Splitters
C7 Skirts
C7 Side Skirts
C7 Carbon fiber

1 - 2 of 2 Posts