Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 C7. Yellow
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum. What supplier is recommended to purchase a carbon fiber hood for my C7? I want it in high gloss, not painted.

·
Administrator
15,906 Posts
Welcome to our forum Barberman. A number of members have added modified hoods over the years. Hopefully you'll get some responses shortly. In the interim, you could use our search function to find relevant posts.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
632 Posts
There are only a handful of companies and you can find them in google search. One well known guy is "Ivan" who does alot of them and I believe a guy I know used him a few times. The google search and search in this forum will help you as well. Below is a hood that was for sale on this forum a few months ago..

$2800 Local SoCal pickup only.
DarwinPRO Carbon Fiber Glass Center Hood For Corvette C7 Stingray Z51 Grandsport Mounts with factory hardware.

Perfect condition, vehicle garaged and rarely driven. SoCal pickup only no shipping.

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,225 Posts
Special skill set to make those hoods to look good and fit well. We all know, not cheap. Choose wisely. Good info above.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
632 Posts
FYI,

If you are still looking for a hood and with some searches across corvette world you should find this one for sale as the person posted today that he sold the car and out of Columbus Ohio willing to drive 3-4 hours to meet someone. Others on the thread that had a version of the same hood said the fitment and quality was great from the company that makes it.

Hood 1.jpeg
hood 2.jpeg
hood 3.jpeg
hood 4.jpeg
hood 5.jpeg
hood 6.jpeg

hood 7.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts