Stingray Corvette Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I love the diffuser with the blades, it really looks great! It really enhances the rear of the car and looks like something that should have been there from the factory. Very nice!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are these diffusers(w/blades only type for me, please) available for purchase? If so, is there a choice between real cf or factory-finish? Do you also sell the Z51 wing in cf to match the diffuser? I went to the website & the product is not mentioned... Thanks.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Are these diffusers(w/blades only type for me, please) available for purchase? If so, is there a choice between real cf or factory-finish? Do you also sell the Z51 wing in cf to match the diffuser? I went to the website & the product is not mentioned... Thanks.
At this time, only the laminated diffuser is available without fins. We're having a great time trying to meet demand for other products, so we're not going outside of that until we feel our manufacturer is ready to.

We have a Z51 spoiler in the works, but as I said before we're focused on the Aero kits at this time.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks for all the feedback, and inquiries. We apologize if our responses are delayed. It is always best to call, or send a PM. We have hundreds of threads on more than 10 forums. Plus we're DAM busy so it tough to keep up and have a life!

Anyway, folks have been hearing things like we are back ordered, and having issues with our painted products. Well, I am here to tell you that we're caught up and have several fiberglass kits in stock, painted, and ready to ship. We're expecting to have stocking orders of Carbon within 2 weeks.

Also, to comment on the paint...these parts are professionally painted at a local body shop who has been in the business for over 30 years. High quality primers, base coats, and clear coats are applied and the paint is a spot on match to that of the OEM paint. We then hand wet sand, buff, and then wax to a high shine. I would eat off of these parts. People complain of rock chips - well stop HITTING objects in the roadway!

Here are some photos below of our parts in stock, or ready to be painted. You can see my dad doing the polishing, and what it looks like when we're done. This is a small US based business building hand made quality parts for the worlds most popular sports car...doesn't get better than that!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.