Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Carbon Fiber Valance For Sale

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dragracer4072 
#1 · (Edited)
I also have this posted in the for sale thread, but this section always gains more attention.

As the title states, I have a USED Carbon Fiber rear lower valance. The valance is a laminated in carbon fiber, it is not a full carbon mold. Nonetheless, it is a gorgeous piece. ONLY reason I am selling is because I have found another valance style that I like better. The valance originally came from Erik @ Lashway.

The first few pics are from Erik when the piece was first made at his shop. The other pics are what it looks like now. There is one area where the exhaust trim ring/ heat shield is located, that there is some distortion and Erik had to fix. (came off his turbo car which made an extreme amount of heat right next to the valance). You can see the line where the license plate box is, is barely distorted (less than 1/4"). I was informed by Erik that the exhaust trim ring will still fit as designed from the factory. (I wouldn't know that because I have a '15 on order)

On that note, I am selling it discounted. Serious inquiries only, contact me for pricing/shipping info. You can PM me or contact me by phone 409-313-2857. Chase Murray

$1300 shipped in orginal box/packaging. Call me and we can work out a deal, I need this gone!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.