Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that I will soon have a NEw Transparsparent Roof and a second Painted White roof to go with my soon to be here Arctic White stingray. Since I will have two White roofs I was thinking about sending one off to get painted with the Carbon Flash paint. My Singray is ordered with the Carbon Flash spoiler, mirrors and a Stinger stripe so I think the roof in carbon flash will compliment it all.

Does anyone have a photo of a roof PAINTED in Carbon Flash, if so please post.

·
Registered
533 Posts
It appears that I will soon have a NEw Transparsparent Roof and a second Painted White roof to go with my soon to be here Arctic White stingray. Since I will have two White roofs I was thinking about sending one off to get painted with the Carbon Flash paint. My Singray is ordered with the Carbon Flash spoiler, mirrors and a Stinger stripe so I think the roof in carbon flash will compliment it all.

If I was not getting Carbon Fiber I would be doing it..... I think it would look great if you left the white on the sides like the CF Roofs...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I was actually thinking the same thing. I guess great minds think alike. :D

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...35-carbon-flash-vinyl-color-matched-roof.html

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hello Nemeth21:

You have to be carefull you don't over do it as the Carbon Flash is very metal flackie in appearance and it could be a little too much. Everyone is different, So what you like is what you like. I have the CF stripes on the roof and it is just enough. Ordered the dual roof option, as I wanted the CF on the roof but the whole roof is a whole new issue with me. You get the whole story? haha!! Regardless, what counts is that you like it and be happy with it.

I do have a question, "how are you going to have two white rooves? You should be getting one transparent and one white as I did with the Cyber Gray Metlic. 1 CGM & 1 TR. It will be nice to have the 2nd white to play with though. :cool::confused:

STUNG.......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last night a member posted a for sale thread advertising one transparent roof and a Arctic White roof for sale. I am going to buy both from him which will give me a second Arctic White roof to play around with.

My C7 was ordered with the standard body matching roof. So once I get the second white painted I will have three options.

As I was typing this post I just got a call from Ross Downing Chevrolet to inform me that the truck carrying my C7 just arrived. My excite level just flew through the roof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts