Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
16,077 Posts
Welcome to our forum CARiD as a supporting vendor! Glad to have you a part of our vendor team :triumphant:

·
18,667 Posts
CARID, glad you joined StingRay Forums as a supporting vendor. Coincidentally, was on your web site last night looking at items for a non-Corvette.

You have so many things to offer SRF members. Welcome!!!

·
Vendor
17 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

We do carry lots of great stuff for late model Chevy Corvette! These cars are all about performance so the choice of modifications and addons for them is really wide, however we combined pretty much all of them in one place!
Weather you're looking for some replacement brake pads or fluids or lean towards high end performance modifications or body kits - CARiD has got it all.

Check out the full selection of Chevy Corvette products on the following page: Chevy Corvette Accessories & Parts - CARiD.com

I will be your personal representative on the forum, so let me know if you have any product related questions or simply want to inquire about prices and shipping cost!
For immediate assistance dial the tel# in my signature and our experts will assist you right away!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts