Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what cat back sounds the best on the C7 Stingray? Not looking to do a X pipe or remove the pup cats. I had NPP in a box in my modded C6 and it seemed to have a mind of it's own and work sometimes and then sometimes not at all. The last year it was stuck on open all the time and i liked it being loud. I would want to keep my factory NPP system but sure want something more loud than my stock NPP i have now. I know Corsa is liked and Borla. So loud is what i am wanting, but also would like to tame it down here and there. I only have about 470 miles on my 2019 so not sure if it will get more loud with more miles. I have yet to be able to even get on the car so maybe it will sound better after 500 miles? Maybe i should call it a AXLE BACK.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may go with the AWE track axle back. Car now has over 500 miles and is just way too tame on the sound with the stock NPP.

·
Registered
644 Posts
You do realize that you are IN the car right? it's a lot louder outside. Are you really sure you want to be "that guy"?

Anyway, many people seem to like the Borla Atak. Billy Boat is also stupid loud.

Then again, Akrapovic sounds fantastic. (as well it should for almost $6000)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was that guy with a modded C6 with the NNP in a Box stuck open. That system had a mind of it's own and would work sometimes and then sometimes not. I am used to way more sound. For 6k i would rather put toward a super charger. Now with me just hearing the warble sound i think i will put all mods on hold for a while.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the Corsa Xtreme axle back and would highly recommend it. Corsa builds a great quality product with fantastic sound and zero drone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts