Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you new Stingray owners who haven't participated in any Corvette activities yet, here's your chance! The club I just joined is going on a cruise this Sunday from Flemington, NJ to the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, PA, which is devoted to the whole Rt 66 culture/history/experience.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would join ya but we have to pack our house up for renovation on our house. Remember I get the Vette the wife gets a new huge kitchen. That's the deal so I'm holding up my end. I'm a man of my word.

CPL Mo USMC Vet

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know you would've come. Hopefully a new garage is included in renovation?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
For you new Stingray owners who haven't participated in any Corvette activities yet, here's your chance! The club I just joined is going on a cruise this Sunday from Flemington, NJ to the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, PA, which is devoted to the whole Rt 66 culture/history/experience.
Ragtop, sounds interesting, not sure of our schedule for Sunday, will have to check with my social director when I get home tomorrow. Since I live in PA, could I just join up with the group at the Museum?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't see why not. You may want to send an email to [email protected] and let them know in case they need a head count or something. There may be a group rate for admission we are getting, or they may want a head count. Let me know how you make out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts