Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used Chadwick's Triple Play to clean their Vette? I have read about it and I am thinking about using it.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sorry to drag up an old thread but curious about this stuff... The link about is no good anymore, but I'm guessing the autopia guys are not fans? I must admit it seems like it would be "snake oil" but I googled it and after searching through a dozen pages I have found absolutely no negative reviews from anyone who uses it, just some skepticism from folks who have never actually bought or tried it. I wouldn't expect it to be a replacement for an occasional wash, but some folks literally swear by this stuff as a last step product. I'm wondering if it might be good to have to take care of light soiling/dust after a drive. Anyone here actually use it and NOT like it?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Has anyone used Chadwick's Triple Play to clean their Vette? I have read about it and I am thinking about using it.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
I have been using it for a yr. now. If you keep the MF towels wet and slide it across a panel it lifts or removes dust and light dirt. Then just buff with a clean MF towel. I know some don't care for it but I have not had any problems with the product. I think has to do with keeping the towel wet when removing dirt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've used it before and it's probably the best waterless wash I have ever used. Especially on darker colors. When my CTS-V was black I use Adam's waterless wash after using Chadwicks for a while. Needless to say Adam's is a great product but the paint didn't seem as deep and dark and it was when I used Chadwicks.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
I am happy to find his thread. I have yet to determine what to use to clean over SunTek ppf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts