Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a copy of a message we received about this new accessory:

Date: July 3, 2014

To: Chevrolet Dealer Operators, New Vehicle Sales Managers, and Inventory Managers

Subject: 2015 MY Chevrolet Corvette Coupe and Convertible Orders with Option SDN- LPO Valve Stem Package

2015 Corvette, LPO Option SDN, Valve Stem Package is currently not available for production. LPO option, SDN, Valve Stem Package will be removed from all 2015 Corvette orders in Preliminary Status, Event 1100, through Production Status, Event 3000.

This is pretty self explanatory. The option is being removed from the system. Any current order with that option, regardless of the Event Code, will have the option removed from the order.

Dave

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Man, I think I'll cancel my order since I can't get the pretty valve stem caps...... LOL

Just kidding, thanks for the update.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, I think I'll cancel my order since I can't get the pretty valve stem caps...... LOL

Just kidding, thanks for the update.
You may laugh, but I'm sure someone, somewhere will write a strongly worded email/post venting about the injustice of the system!!! :D

Dave

·
18,670 Posts
Thanks Dave! Every update is appreciated.

Any idea as to when pricing is going to be released? And when the updated Order Guide coming please?

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave! Every update is appreciated.

Any idea as to when pricing is going to be released? And when the updated Order Guide coming please?
Officially, no. Usually we see pricing about 1 month before production starts so I would guess some time in the next week or so. A lot of guys from the Corvette team take the week of the 4th and the following week off but I'm going to tray to get more info this upcoming week.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts