Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3701 - 3717 of 3717 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am a little confused. When I go to Chevrolet online and track my new corvette it says it is at the Dealership (Eisinger Chevrolet in Kalispell, Montana) but when I use my OnStar tracking it shows my car in Toledo, Ohio? Order # RTZS97 montana

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anyone else here have aTPW of this week?
I understand it's the last week for the 2014's.
I have my VIN, so what is my productoin number?
Last I knew I was at 3300.
Thanks.

Order # RVXQ9R New Jersey

·
Registered
57 Posts
How long does it take to get your car from Bowling Green after the car is completed production?
My car is being delivered to Eisinger Motors in Kalispell Montana.
My Corvette was finished being built 7/25

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
How long does it take to get your car from Bowling Green after the car is completed production?
My car is being delivered to Eisinger Motors in Kalispell Montana.
My Corvette was finished being built 7/25
Depends on a lot of factors such as how long it sits at the factory, Joe many other cars are going to the same area. Mine was delivered to CA and took about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It was in Toledo as of July 27th.

·
Registered
755 Posts
tbeau57:
You will probably get it within a week or 10 days. Do you know the estimated delivery date? That would help. They usually allow 2 to 3 weeks for cars coming to the west coast. Yours is probably travelling via BNRR..... Mine did, all the way to the west coast and then north to Vancouver. This was my experience......
PS: Your ride sounds great by description, good choices on the options.......Congrats.........

STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks STUNG.
Invoice said eta august 7th
tbeau57:
You will probably get it within a week or 10 days. Do you know the estimated delivery date? That would help. They usually allow 2 to 3 weeks for cars coming to the west coast. Yours is probably travelling via BNRR..... Mine did, all the way to the west coast and then north to Vancouver. This was my experience......
PS: Your ride sounds great by description, good choices on the options.......Congrats.........

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you don't mind, check out my order :) I'm hoping to have the 'vette by the time I get home in Nov :)

From Milton FL
RWJSWV

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't believe that Chevrolet uses Rail way to deliver our Corvettes. My Corvette was produced on 7/25 and went immediately to Toledo where it sat for 2 weeks then it went to Chicago area for another 5 days then to Silver Bow Montana (200 miles away from me and nobody can get it to me)and has been there for another 5 days so far. Pretty sure it could be trucked here in less than 1 week. I just want my corvette!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hello tbeau57:

Did it come yet? Seems it got lost or something.. I did hear of one that was sent south east and it was suposed to go south west. Took more than 30 days on the rails. It was shunted out of a train or two and eventually got straightened around. Seems you know where it is and just can't get to it. It is the responsibility of the Railroad once they get it. Then the tucking outfit when they get it. Finally the dealer when they get it. In the meantime no one else will or can take responsibity unless it is in their care. Great system eh.... Good luck and I hope you hve it by now and are enjoying the rest of the summer.

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,717
Time for this 2014 status order request thread to close, having been our most prolifically viewed thread yet, with over 200,000 views.

If you have a 2014 status request, first suggest you contact your dealer, for their info is identical to the info that ChevroletCustomerCare has. Additional alternatives are provided in this thread.

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-purchasing/1552-urgent-order-delivery-useful-information.html

Thank you all for your great usage and information shared in this thread.

3701 - 3717 of 3717 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.