Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
5001 - 5006 of 5006 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Kaylee, my comments were not in anger but I was trying to explain that I felt that there was NO answer surrounding the whereabouts of my car. I thought that is what The Forum is all about. I told him that within The Forum folks write about concerns be it engine, suspension, paint or etc to be directed to General Motors for review. Concerns by their patrons. Customer service is also important especially to us Corvette geeks. Sure I was anxious to get my new ZO6. I didn't expect Customer Care to "SPEED UP" delivery. You can read my previous posts. I also included that I spoke to Customer Care as well as my dealership. I was always polite and courteous. No consistency in answers. So, my comments were to present a teaching experience while also trying to find out the status of my car. I have it now and this my forth new Corvette since 2001. It's fantastic and I thank you for kind words. Regards

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,003

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Hi,

Could you please check status of order SMNJXQ from North Carolina? It was at 4000 last week. Has it been shipped yet? What is the current event code number?

Thanks!

Cobra
Hi Cobra,

Sorry for the delay! At this time, please see your dealership to check on your order's status. They are your best point of contact as it relates to your beautiful new Corvette’s whereabouts.

Best,

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Hi Chevrolet Customer Care - Please check SNVKTF (NJ).
thanks
Hey seattle,

Apologies for the delay! At this stage, your dealership is the best point of contact as they will have more information on your lovely Vette’s whereabouts.

Let us know when you get your Corvette!

Julie C
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,006
As, to the best of our ability all 2015's have been shipped, this thread is being closed, with GREAT THANKS to ChevroletCustomerCare for all their fantastic help in tracking 2015 orders.

Please instead contact your dealer, for once a Corvette has left the Plant grounds, your dealer is the best way to track its status until it's delivery.

Good luck to all, and a special thanks to CCC!

5001 - 5006 of 5006 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.