Stingray Corvette Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
489 Posts
I will hopefully be back home to Illinois for leave in July :D

· Registered
7 Posts
Took mine out last weekend and let it go down i55!!!! I honestly do not think the BMW's or Lexus's new what hit them as I flew by!!!! Loved every moment and reinsured this Is The Car of the Year!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Anyone out there?
Downstate Illinois, near Champaign. I'm not even close to the SW suburbs. 169 miles to Lake Shore Drive. I have family in Oswego and St. Charles. Got the Vette in February. 1147 miles to date. All local driving, except for the trip from the dealer (in St. Louis) to home (130 miles) and then a round trip to St. Louis for Xpel wrap (260 miles).

· Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Downstate Illinois, near Champaign. I'm not even close to the SW suburbs. 169 miles to Lake Shore Drive. I have family in Oswego and St. Charles. Got the Vette in February. 1147 miles to date. All local driving, except for the trip from the dealer (in St. Louis) to home (130 miles) and then a round trip to St. Louis for Xpel wrap (260 miles).
Cool. Our shop is in St . Charles. You should stop by sometime.

· Registered
1,197 Posts
Cool. Our shop is in St . Charles. You should stop by sometime.
Great to know. I will check out the website and get directions. Thanks.

· Registered
437 Posts
Trying to revive this Chicago thread. Anyone new since last October?

· Registered
437 Posts
Would be cool to do our own little "Corvettes and Coffee" somewhere in the Chicagoland area.

· Registered
1,197 Posts
I live downstate 3 hours, but if the date worked out, maybe.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.