Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's really hard to see it since it's...you know...clear. ;)

I'm actually picking mine up in a few hours. Bodymotion in New Jersey Xpel'd the nose, rockers from front to back and lower rear quarters using the precut kit.
S.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks exactly like my car! ?. How much was it if I can ask? I've been meaning to do it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
680 Posts
I was quoted $6,000 for entire car, but he does a perfect job! I didn't do the entire car, but I did the following:

Bumper = $800
Hood up 18" + partial fenders + mirrors = $250
Headlights = $200

TOTAL = $1,250

I may go back and do the roof and A-pillar...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh ok.., thanks for sharing the info. I didn't know they could do all that. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was quoted $6,000 for entire car, but he does a perfect job! I didn't do the entire car, but I did the following:

Bumper = $800
Hood up 18" + partial fenders + mirrors = $250
Headlights = $200

TOTAL = $1,250

I may go back and do the roof and A-pillar...
I just got mine back yesterday. I did the front bumper cover, rockers (the Xpel template goes from the front of the door to the front of the quarter panel and up to that horizontal seam), and the entire rear bumper cover behind both rear wheels (the sides) to the seam at the quarter panel.
It was $650.
S.

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am in Orlando area. Who did you have do your car? also, was it the 3M material? Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just had my C7 done by Xpel of Houston. Eric Petree and his team are fabulous. The local Porsche, Lamborghini etc. dealers have their cars done here. In many cases the entire car! I had the font end, side rocker panels, lower doors and rear quarter done in Expel Ultimate. That stuff is awesome. Watch the self healing video. It is real. All the work was done with extreme attention to detail and I could not be happier. 10 yr guarantee too boot. See if you can tell where the Expel lines on these photos. 2 experts worked for 6hrs to get it perfect. Cost approx $900

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Had the Xpel done here in Tampa by Autopaintguard...in business for 15 years. They did the bumper, mirrors and hood and fenders up to 24" and took 4 hours...cost was $900.00 You can barely see the seam acroos the hood and only if you are really looking for it. Will go back to have the rockers done from front to back and behind rear wheels. This stuff is really a nice product.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am in Orlando area. Who did you have do your car? also, was it the 3M material? Thanks
Glad you asked. I had the bumper and headlamps done TODAY in Winter Park...about a 9-iron from you. The business name is Invisible Bra and Dave Duncan is the owner/operation. He did and does meticulous work. The number: 407-275-0558, located at 672 Jackson Ave. (right off I4). No, the material is not from 3M. Xpel is the product. There is one other provider in your area but I would not (nor would others) recommend him. Oh, for the bumper and lamps, he charged a total of $680. He did another C7 (bumper, hood, 2 fenders, lamps) for $2000, if you want to go that far. You will like this guy. If you have the time, drop by and see what they're doing with a lambo. Then ask him to start it!

·
Registered
220 Posts
It looks like it depends on which dealer you go to. I was just quoted $850 for front end "bra" coverage plus mirrors.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's really hard to see it since it's...you know...clear. ;)

I'm actually picking mine up in a few hours. Bodymotion in New Jersey Xpel'd the nose, rockers from front to back and lower rear quarters using the precut kit.
S.
Just emailed Bodymotion to get pricing for the Xpel. We're you happy with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
A good price for what you want to protect is about $700 for xpel....you can go way overboard and cover areas you don't need to cover and get the price to $2000...installers love those guys...but you want to cover "where the rocks hit" - so think about that: front of car, where the wheels throw up stuff, mirrors, etc...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey JC-can u call me? I also live in Richmond... Want to chat about this..713-557-0748..thanks-Stacey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts